Intake Manifold Stud kit for Greddy/Freddy aftermarket manifold

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
optimusprime8

Hello!

I have an RB25DET in my car that was installed very poorly. I'm going through the car now and basically redoing everything. Several of the intake manifold bolts are either missing, stripped, or broken off. The engine is an RB25 with a Greddy copy intake manifold.

I found the intake manifold stud kit at Raw Brokerage, but they say it will only work with the stock intake manifold, I also spoke with them on the phone and they confirmed they do not have a kit for the Greddy intake manifold. I am wondering if anyone knows where I can buy a stud kit for the aftermarket intake manifold? I would like to just purchase a kit with all the bolts I need, but I can't find one searching online, possibly my google-fu is not up to snuff.

If someone has one of these manifolds lying around with the bolts in a bag, and could measure the bolts for me, that would be way cool.

JayNoel
Car: 90 RBZ32 rescue project

Still looking for the bolt sizes?

clowe1243
Car: 1995 S14 Stock
...not too much longer though.

Every aftermarket intake manifold I've gotten for the RB has came with the bolts. I guess just make sure they are included with what you buy. In most cases you can reuse the stock bolts, but the factory bolts where the stock manifold gets larger are too big for any aftermarket intake.

RRRRB
Car: 98 RB powered S14

Just cut the heads off some spare bolts, run a Die down them... Wala

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”