Intake air temp sensor P0110

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
soulasassin
Car: 1997 INFINITI I30

Hi I am new to this site and new to ownership of a 97 infiniti I30. The car was really cheap becuse it has 250,000 miles. It needs fog light housings and corners emblems that I will need to find used if anyone has some. I am having trouble finding this sensor on the 3.0 I have an illustration from alldatapro.com and it shows it on the bottom and in front of the MAF sensor. I cant see it anywhere on my car. any help on helping me locate this would be much appreciated. I also have codes P0135 O2 Sensor (B1S1) and P0325 Knock sensor. Also any suggestions on finding all parts from one source at a great price? I love this car!

soulasassin
Car: 1997 INFINITI I30

Anyone?

N2mesnob
Car: 95' SE Pathfinder

Hey don't know how much help I can be but as for finding good deals on parts I suggest a salvage yard especially one you pull your own parts. You may not find what you’re looking for the first time out and may have to visit several to find it, but on the up side you get the experience of working on your car without having to work on your own ride. Also the knowledge you gain from taking it off makes it easier for you when you go to put it on and you may find parts the fit your application but did not come from the exact same model you have. The VG30/VE30 were used in many models and may find what you're looking for in a Nissan, looking for Infiniti specific parts tend to cost more even though its the same part in a Nissan.If you're not in to doing that Google a salvage yard named "Certified". I've never used them but they are said to have just bout any car part you can think of and they ship to you.Hope i was some help.

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”