Installing Nissan Versa Note 2015 Spoiler

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
Watsonly

Just purchased a Nissa Versa Note 2015 spoiler (999JI-4Z000T) from the Nissan Dealer and thinking to install it myself. Looking at the template, it has a total of 6 holes to drill. However, looking underneath spoiler, it has 4 screws molded in the center and two screw holes near the end of each sides. But underneath the hatchback door, I could only find 4 holes with black plastic plugged in (kind of a plastic cover) which I could open. 2 in the center and 2 near the end of each sides. Even the position of the 6 holes in template does not match up these 4 holes from the hatchback door.

Is there something wrong here and there is no way to have a spoiler with 6 holes to drill but only 4 possible holes can be drilled?

In fact, there is no installation guide come with the package. Anyone has a installation guide in PDF can send it to me. Really appreciated.

If anyone can share your comments and suggestions on whether I got a correct spoiler from the dealer as described above and may be share with me how you got it installed?

Thanks.

txchamps
Car: 2015 Versa Note SV, 2023 Kia Rio S

I think you can get it using this page:

http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/TSB/TSB_ ... tsbType=AI

Fill out the form. The result should give you a link to the PDF file.

Best of luck!

txchamps
Car: 2015 Versa Note SV, 2023 Kia Rio S

Hi!

Just wondering if the link I supplied you with was any help. Would love to hear if you were able to install that puppy.

Return to “Versa General Chat”