installing a oil/fuel pressure gauge???

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
trance_simulator

where do i install the fuel and oil pressure connectors at on a 92 xe sentra? i cant find the places to instal the pressure hose for both of my gauges if u can help thanks a lot pics would help if u have any thanks. :help

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

For the fuel pressure gauge:

Locate the fuel line going into the fuel rail. Simply cut the hose in half, and put a T brass barb in the middle and connect the fuel pressure gauge to the T.

For the oil pressure gauge:

I recommend getting one of these http://www.nissport.com/catalo...-2100

You simply unscrew your stock oil pressure sensor and screw this thing in instead. Then screw the stock sensor *and* your oil pressure gauge into this thing (this piece acts as a spliter where your stock oil pressure sensor is).

Drift

EZCheese - or any others. Are there any other solutions besides that adapter that would still allow the regular oil pressure sender to be retained as well as a new hook-up for the gauge (oil)? Preferably at the local hardware store.

EZcheese15
Car: 2012 Juke SV
2011 Titan Pro-4X
2007 BMW 328i

Not any good solutions. The problem is that Nissan uses BSPT threads for the oil pressure sensor, which are extremely rare. I doubt you can find those at the local hardware store. If you can though, take a look at the picture of the Nisport adapter and simply get an idea of what you need to make by using various adapters. I really recommend the Nisport adapter though.

You can also get a 1/8 NPT tap and retap the block (the size is identical, no need to drill...you will just be changing the thread pitch), then you can use a 1/8 NPT splitter...which you probably *can* find at a local hardware store.

One thing to keep in mind, hardware stores usually have brass fittings. The Nisport is stainless steel.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”