Information needed about Companies PaRTS

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
DJames

Wassup guys i just wanted to know what people thought about the companies "Tire Performace" is it nesscessay to get that ?? and what do you guys think about the 18" they give you to ... and one more thing for the people that got the g35 did they get the bose audio system ..?? what do you guys think about the performace of the audio system the one that comes with the sunroof package ?? please give me some feedbacks thanks :)

GMachine
Car: cars, camping, sports

Just thought I'd let you know my experience with the Bose audio system. I got the full load Luxury pkg on my G35 sedan and the Bose system is quite good. I've had previous experience with the high end Delco units in a Corvette and Gran Prix GTP and I think the Infiniti system in the G35 is better. You do need to increase the bass a bit to feel the effect of the factory sub in the back window but its one of the best factory setups I've heard. They advised me that the 2003.5 models have an improved stereo sound, - so that's good news.Gmachine

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”