INFINITY 4x6" Speakers GOOD DEAL!?

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
goshoryuken
Car: Tuning, Dentistry

ahhhh, 379.90, **** it . .it'll be worth it, here go's . .

scruf1986
Car: the car

What cost 379.90? Also if you get the sony I will come and egg your house. Sony cd players are horrible. Their lasers always break. If you are ready to get the amp. I would get the alpine that requires an amp to power the speakers. It doesn't have a built in amp. But the top pick for me is the pioneer premier 740.

goshoryuken

The MB Quarts are 379.90 on this website I found. I searched through Yahoo Shopping and typed in the model number you gave me, and it gave me a whole list of retailers who sell it online, this is the cheapest price I found. :-P So I went for it, plus the site is reliable since Yahoo gave it a 5 Star rating. I'm going to go for that Pioneer Head Unit then, unless I can get an Alpine one for 250 which is just as good.

-GoShoryuken

Simmsled
Car: TSI GTI - E46 325i

Quote »Also if you get the sony I will come and egg your house. Sony cd players are horrible. Their lasers always break.[/quote]

I will also be there to egg your home. Sony just has cheap (as in the not good cheap) cd players for cars.

I'm definitely not a fan. The Pioneer Premier is a great unit. If you are hard on the buttons of units, the Pioneer doesnt have the greatest button longevity. The Alpine is just as good and has better buttons. I would say that the Pioneer's laser would last the longest though.

goshoryuken

Alright, well I'm buying the 740mp then . .i'm gonna find that site that was selling it for 209 and had free shipping, no tax . . . brb.. Consumer Direct Warehouse, 209.95, through yahoo shopping search you can find it. I just put in the order, should get it in a few days or so.., including my mb quarts 6.5

scruf1986
Car: the car

Cool congratulations on your system. Your on the way to greatness.

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”