Infiniti personal assistant

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
yhz123
Car: JX35

Just curious as to what sorts of things other JX35 owners have requested through the Infiniti personal assistant?

yosM45
Car: 2006 M45 Sport Twighlight Blue

Wife's cell phone was dead and she was running late due to traffic.

Called PA through the car and had them call me and give me the message.

Keep in mind that the cell service in the car is completely separate from your personal cell

Mayoo

While driving, the navigation wasnt able to figure out the street i was speaking. so Called them and they pushed the address to my JX :D

mcmnky
Car: 2013 JX35
2009 M35x

While planing a recent holiday in Italy, my wife called for recommendations on villas and other places to stay.

Although in the end we didn't take any of the recommendations, they did send a decent list with quite a bit of detail. The info came about a day later by email.

BobOB
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX
2012 Nissan Rogue

We used it extensively on an 8500 mile cross country trip. We used it to find locations that we could not program into the navigation; had them find specific grocery stores along our route; had them look up the weather and road conditions on our route; had them find lodging and gas stations; and used them to provide details about specific places we wanted to see. We also had them find an alternate route when our main freeway was shut down for hours for a major accident. The operator could see where we were at, saw the accident and news feed about the closure, and found a very creative route with several way-points around the incident. I was able to download the route and it saved us hours. It is was worth having the service.

Overall, we love the service and paid for the second year and will continue to pay for it. If you are on the road a lot, its worth the money.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”