Infiniti parts in the UK

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
DeeZaal
Car: Infiniti M35H

Hi All,

New to the forum and Hailing from the UK, I am the proud yet concerned owner of an Infiniti M35H.

Why the concern? well, Infiniti have announced they are pulling out of Western Europe altogether.

I would like to know if there are any fellow UK Infiniti owners here, and if so, how do you source your parts as it appears that no-one, outside of Infiniti UK can source parts for these cars...

Failing that, can anyone recommend any parts company's that ship to the UK from overseas?

I have a detached backbox which I am struggling to find a replacement for, and outside of going to Infiniti UK and their obnoxious prices, I may have to trash the Original system in favour of a custom-built SS system, as again, I cannot get aftermarket parts for this car in the UK.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I have done a search on the forums but not had any luck.

Kind regards,

DeeZaal

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum!

We do have a couple of UK members here, so hopefully they can chime in with their experiences. It's unfortunate that Infiniti is ditching that market though.

khizrs

Hey!

I am based in the UK and have a 2011 M37s.

I too have a detached backbox, I ended up ditching the system for s/s one for £700.

For parts try your local nissan dealer. Just give them the infiniti number and they can supply it, otherwise get the part number from here
https://infiniti.7zap.com/en/el/

and look on rockauto who ship to the UK or Amazon.com

Most parts are shared accross nissan models so it won't be an issue. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

khizrs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:06 pm
Hey!

I too have a detached backbox, I ended up ditching the system for s/s one for £700.

For parts try your local nissan dealer. Just give them the infiniti number and they can supply it, otherwise get the part number from here

Most parts are shared accross nissan models so it won't be an issue. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Great post and welcome!

DeeZaal

khizrs wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 4:06 pm
Hey!

Hi Khirz,

Thank you so much for that information!

I have been struggling to find parts and Infiniti Leeds are just extortionate in their prices so I've been trying to find third party solutions.

Owning a Renault Megane was so much simpler :chuckle:

I will try my local Nissan dealership and have a chat.

As for the exhaust, I am leaning towards a full SS system being made for the car.

Again, I appreciate the input.

DeeZaal

DeeZaal

Ilya wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Welcome to the forum!

We do have a couple of UK members here, so hopefully they can chime in with their experiences. It's unfortunate that Infiniti is ditching that market though.
Yeah it is, however it will not stop me owning this fantastic machine quirks and all :D

The annoying thing is, I spent 3 years wanting this car, and 3 days AFTER I signed the paperwork and finance, Infiniti announced their news

How's that for bad timing :chuckle:

Cheers,
DeeZaal

dinger1983
Car: Infiniti M30ds

hi mate im up in glasgow with a m30ds and parts are a problem unless you are willing to pay infiniti prices

you should be ok with some engine filters plugs and brake disc and pads at motor factors like euro car parts , tms and dingbro

places like demontweeks have some performace parts like lowering springs

nissan are a bit uesless iv found they can see parts on there computer systems but not prices

some parts are interchangeable with things like 370z droplinks and track rod ends but some are not

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

Infiniti have missed the shot with most of Europe. Mind you, I love my Infiniti as well, but most peeps back home are forever smitten with the Germans. For Infiniti to make a sizable dent in that market, they have to not just meet, but exceed the Germans. They failed to do that and also failed to offer some of the models that (with diesel engines) might have had a better chance at succeeding. They could have easily used Mercedes for the diesel power since they had a relationship already in place. I'm in the states now (the original target market for Infiniti) and would definitely have bought an M35d but Infiniti refuses to offer any diesel models in the states - yet another mistake. Diesel sales go up and down - even in the UK, but it's not a problem if, like the Germans, you offer diesel and petrol in the same models. Now, Infiniti is going knee deep into electrics and abandoning all petrol models. The US power grid could not handle thousands of people plugging in their cars at once. The infrastructure in the states is in serious trouble and they are doing nothing about that, so how will they create 100's of quick charge stations that draw from an already over taxed electric grid?
I am convinced electric is NOT the future, but it is a niche that many believe might catch on. . Infiniti should add or expand it's electric cars whilst maintaining 1 or 2 powerful petrol sedans. Q50 and Q60 sales would swell in sales after the competition loses market share by chucking all their petrol cars. Again, Infiniti is not seeing opportunities.
But back to your post, sir. Try this site: https://www.autopartspro.co.uk/infiniti ... /m35/11917
Not sure how good the prices are, but it may be worth a go.

DeeZaal

Hi All,

thanks for taking the time to answer and provide resources for me to try.

Most do not supply anything like exhaust parts so I'm going to have to have a custom system built to the car as it's cheaper to get a full SS system built that buy two mild steel back boxes that will rot in 2-3 years time.

I have been using Autodoc for service parts and so far they have been accurate but anything outside of service parts are going to be an issue.

Can anyone recommend any good US companies that sell OEM spec parts or even aftermarket but offer global shipping?

Again, thanks for your input so far.

DeeZaal

Ilya

I think one of our vendors, TunerzStore, ships international...but not 100%.

khizrs

amazon.com and rockauto ship parts internationally.

What are you after exactly? Maybe I canhelp.

DeeZaal

khizrs wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:11 am
amazon.com and rockauto ship parts internationally.

What are you after exactly? Maybe I canhelp.
I am getting close to needing both rear exhaust boxes. Infiniti UK charge £450 per side which is just crazy for mild steel mufflers.

For the same price I can have a custom SS system built from the cats back and have change.

I can get service bits fine. But anything bigger like exhaust I just can't get anywhere but infiniti

khizrs

I paid £700 at cobra in sheffield for my catback on an m37s.

ibc
Car: Infiniti M56x

Today I learned: a Muffler is called a Backbox in UK

khizrs

Or a silencer.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”