Infiniti M37 front bumper.

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
khundkar

Hello all.. I unfortunately got into an accident, and wanted to get a different bumper from the one I have right now.. can any one tell me what bumper this one is?
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 1920279457

my second question is I have the tech package.. does this front bumper come with the opening for the radar cruise control?

Mjkkb2
Car: 2018 QX60 AWD, 2011 M37S, 2011 Quest, 2001 I30t(sold)

the link does not work properly so I am not sure which one U ask about. There are three fascia choices for m37/56. Base, sport, and aero (listed in ascending order of the aggressiveness of the look). The one in my signature pic is the middle (sport) one. The aero is the one that divides the lower grill into three sections, it is also the lowest to the ground of the three.

SmoovC
Car: '06 M45 Premium, Brakemotive, H-Techs, KYB's, USA-Spec PA15-INFI w/ BT streaming, Kuda cell mount, Magnaflow exhaust. (CAR SOLD)

Current: 2012 M56S, Harbour Blue, 4 pc Aero Kit

I have the Aero kit on my 2012 M56S. I can tell you that a replacement cover from Infiniti does in fact come with lower (left) grille inserts for both radar equipped and non-radar equipped vehicles. I am not sure if the non-Sport and Sport bumpers covers do or not, though.

Part numbers:

W/O Sport Pkg. Infiniti factory part number 62022-1MA0H.
W/Sport Pkg. Infiniti factory part number 62022-1MJ0H.
M Sedan Front Aero Bumper. Infiniti part number K6020-M (I think!)
Last edited by SmoovC on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

khundkar

Mjkkb2 wrote:the link does not work properly so I am not sure which one U ask about. There are three fascia choices for m37/56. Base, sport, and aero (listed in ascending order of the aggressiveness of the look). The one in my signature pic is the middle (sport) one. The aero is the one that divides the lower grill into three sections, it is also the lowest to the ground of the three.

Ahh.. it's the sports one that I am interested in getting.. So will that fit the base with tech package? I am guessing the sports also come with tech packages, so the bottom grill for the tech package can be ordered..

I am hoping the sports bumper can be a direct replacement for the base bumper.. I've seen some one upgrade the base to Aero..

Another question is, are the fog lights the same for the base and sports bumpers?

Mjkkb2

As far as I know, all three are compatible with the tech package. I'd be surprised if the fog lights would be any different for either bumper covers. But I'd verify with the dealer before purchasing the new one.

wideopn11
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x Moonlight White

Takeda CAI
Stillen exhaust w/ MeganRacing Y-pipe
SCALE coilovers 16K/10K F/R
Akebono BBK
Cusco strutbar
25mm spacers F/R
Uprev tune by seymore4

Fog lights should all be the same.

White-Rush
Car: 06 M35S - Sold
11 M37S - Ran hard and sold
16 Q70S

Mjkkb2 wrote:As far as I know, all three are compatible with the tech package. I'd be surprised if the fog lights would be any different for either bumper covers. But I'd verify with the dealer before purchasing the new one.

The fog lights will switch over with no problem. And the upper grille insert will switch over from Sport to Aero and vice/versa also. I know for fact because I went from an Aero front bumper to the Sport front bumper a short while back.

SX APPEAL
Car: 06 G35 Coupe 6MT
95 Maxima SE 5MT

Mjkkb2 wrote:As far as I know, all three are compatible with the tech package. I'd be surprised if the fog lights would be any different for either bumper covers. But I'd verify with the dealer before purchasing the new one.
A dealership wont be able to tell you if parts from a different model will be compatible with your car. All they (we ;) ) can do is punch your VIN number into our catalog and tell you what parts your vehicle originally came with. There isn't a big magical database that shows which parts from different models/model years can be interchanged with each other. Perfect example: one of the techs the other day was doing some side work for a friends of his. He asked me if a transmission from an 05 or 06 Pathfinder (I think it was, can't remember exactly) would fit in his friend's 04. First of all, they put about 10 different transmissions in those trucks over that model range, and without a VIN number from either vehicle I had to wade through every possible option. (Side note: ALWAYS have your VIN number ready when you call a dealership parts department) and all my system can tell me is that they are all different part numbers, not which ones will fit with no problem etc.

khundkar

So the body shop has told me that everything fits fine.. except for the front of the fog lights.. any one know the parts number for that? I honestly thought that the shroud for the fog lights were the same, but I guess not... any ideas?

MY2J
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37

bump... is this the right part number for the sport bumper w/ radar cruise lower grille?
https://discountinfinitiparts.com/parts ... eid=215255

InfinitiAce
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring, technology
2012 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring

Call your dealer to be sure but here is what my dealer told me:

I have a M37 (non-sport). I could add on the Aero bumper easily. I comes complete with everything and is painted to match the car. I think it was around $1200. I could switch to a sport bumper but it required a bunch of other parts for the fog lamps. Also, the bumper does not come painted. Adding the extra parts and the paint made the bumper well over $2000.

Mjkkb2

khundkar wrote:So the body shop has told me that everything fits fine.. except for the front of the fog lights.. any one know the parts number for that? I honestly thought that the shroud for the fog lights were the same, but I guess not... any ideas?
the fog light trim/bezel/shroud for the base is different than sport. Also the same trim/bezel for sport is different than the aero. This I know for sure. I am 99% sure the aero and base use the same bezel around the fog light.

if you'd like I can give you mine. I believe I have the fog light bezels and fog light grill/surrounds. All it'll cost you is shipping.

Mjkkb2

InfinitiAce wrote:Call your dealer to be sure but here is what my dealer told me:

I have a M37 (non-sport). I could add on the Aero bumper easily. I comes complete with everything and is painted to match the car. I think it was around $1200. I could switch to a sport bumper but it required a bunch of other parts for the fog lamps. Also, the bumper does not come painted. Adding the extra parts and the paint made the bumper well over $2000.
this is true, going to aero is ultimately cheaper due to the fact that it comes painted and includes all the trim pieces even the license plate bracket.

By the time you buy a primed sport bumper, have it painted, buy lower grill, fog light grills, and bezels you spend more then $1200 for sure.

MY2J
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37

so glad I didn't pull the trigger on an eBay listing! I didn't even notice the fog light grille/bezel was not included!

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”