Infiniti m35h new in forum. and just with new problem

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
voss84
Car: 2011 Infiniti M35h Y51

hello to all
i'm new in the forum
since last 01/2017 we have Infiniti m35h premium tech ( the unique equipment that is offered in Europe)
the car is awsome and till last week we haven't any issue . we go to the mechanic shop only for the regular checkings
But last week, profiting that Infiniti no longer have tecnical service in Spain and we should go to <<<<<<<<nissan where nobody know this model, car just start with several problems that i will detail now and we do not know how to proceed, cause the official service of nissan just told us that we should change: both batteries, inverter, ECU...

the errors we had by obd Reader are:
P3125
C118C
C1A1B
C1A1A
C1A04
C1B53
C1A6E
C1A70

and the strange is that till this moment there was no any error ( i scan by OBD every 30 days)

will be very happy if someone can help me with some indication cause i do not see any reason and relation between all thats erros.

thanks to all

best regards

pd: hope i didn't brake any norm publishing this

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Unfortunately I am not very familiar with the m35h, but you may be able to find the manual for that model in my signature and maybe try to do some of the troubleshooting steps for some of those issues and see if it leads you down any other paths. The other option would be to call a corporate Infiniti office in a European country near to you if there is one in in Spain anymore.

vamar75
Car: 2013 Infiniti M35H

Hello,

Did you managed to solve the issue!?
I am also looking for a similar car but I have doubts.
What it will take to mantain this car since also here in Romania Infiniti is not present.
I am trying to estimate the cost of HV hybrid battery but also 12V battery since the car I want to purchase is almost 100k km and made in 2013.
Thank you for your answer!

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”