Infiniti G35x Parts

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Kleimanboy
Car: 2006 Infiniti G35x

Hello I have a 2006 Infiniti G35x that has a great body and interior, runs great, but the rear suspension and frame is rusted and the car is un-driveable. I hate to scrap it, so what can I do to recoup some of my money? I just bought it a year ago.

stephensatt
Car: 2008 Infiniti G37

Are you gonna part it out or try and get it back on the road?

If you are going to get it back on the road I buy allot of parts off Ebay these days. I used to go pull them from a junk yard, but God, junkyards today, I always wait around for an hour just for them to get someone to help me and then we have to go walk around and look at the parts, always 2 hour process and then the price isn't any better. Now where a junkyard will pay off, is if you want an entire rear end, with the suspension attached. You can make a blanket offer for the whole rear end and then load it into a pickup truck avoiding tons of shipping costs on heavy parts.

If you are parting it out, then list it on Craigslist as not running for parts and see what someone is willing to give for it or whatever parts off it. If you call a junkyard to tow away a non-running car, even if it starts, they won't give you usually more than about $500 bucks or so unless its something very high end with low miles, so probably get $500 on an old car, and you must have a title to that car in your name on you when they show up.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”