Infiniti G35 Help?

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
reaver2
Car: Mitsubishi Wagon

Hello?I am from Germany and I need bit help? That seek I for Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe tail-lights ,somebody please knows me help with an Internet direction,I know no longer where I should seek?I am contentedly also when is not New.I have already tried in internet ,But no one is successful,I don t know, why are there no one tail-lights for Infiniti G35 Sport?

I ask un innocent for my English?THANKS!

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Willkommen zu NICO!!!

Feel free to post in german, we can find someone that can help you..... It appears that you want to find a set of G35 tail lights..... It may be slightly hard to find them in germany, however there are plenty of U.S. sources.. I would suggest that you try the website http://www.car-part.com . unfortunately that may not help you out for overseas as many salvage yards may not want to ship overseas.....

I would check ebay as well.....

In case your english is not up to par, i translated my post into german for you:

Fühlen Sie frei, auf Deutsch bekanntzugeben, wir kann jemand finden, das Ihnen helfen kann..... Es scheint, daß Sie einen Satz Lichter des Endstücks finden möchten G35..... Es kann etwas hart sein, sie in Deutschland zu finden, gleichwohl es viel der VEREINIGTE STAATEN Quellen gibt. Ich würde vorschlagen, daß Sie die Web site http://www.car-part.com versuchen. leider kann das möglicherweise nicht Ihnen heraus für Übersee helfen da viele Wiedergewinnungyards kann möglicherweise nicht übersee versenden wünschen..... Ich würde ebay außerdem..... überprüfen

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Welcome to NICO.

See Wes' signature. I'm sure that Joe at Everything can get you new tail lights.

reaver2
Car: Mitsubishi Wagon

THANS TANKS THANKS!That don t have I to look for the intend in Germany or to buy tail-lights for infiniti,I know also the Infiniti there is not in Europe,in Germany I could receive not even one information over tail-lights.And in Germany that market divedes car is for Japanese not as big as in USA,some allot the tunes there is not in Germany.And if something comes or give it is prohibited for the street,one have allot extra papers for them/her/it the writes down papers in car.Exemple..I buy them/her/it tai-lights in USA,I pay an once ,that must pay tail-lighta another once when writes down I with the MOT,and if is successful I has and with the Mot ,authorization give me for the taillights if I have them/her/it tail-lights no in otherwise bought.That is Germany.AGAIN THANKS!

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”