Infiniti FX50s Buzzing/Humming noise. Pls help.

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
subairck
Car: Infiniti FX50s

Hi Guys.
Would be grateful if anybody of you could explain a solution to below problems. My car is 2009 Model FX50s. 130,000. KM on it (Bought one month ago). Below are the problems i am facing..

1) Humming/Buzzing noise while i press the gas pedal. There is a humming sound coming while driving above 40km from underneath. When i don't press the gas pedal sound disappears. Sound is not there when i put in to neutral while driving. Tires are a little old. is tires are the problem or something else.

2) A slight vibration while hard acceleration. This happens only if i am driving at very high speed(stop and go drive). No problems while normal speed acceleration.

3) When i turn the AC on i could feel car is moving forward at signals even though i press the brake.

Thanks guys..

Danielmiao

I got the same issue when I bought my car. after I traveled so many dealership and tried two other FX50S, I found that noise is normal.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”