Infiniti fx35 .ECM problem?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Trehan
Car: Infiniti fx 35 2007

Hello,
I have Infiniti fx35 2007 AWD it has 50,000 miles on it. Problem started when I parked in a lot walked away came back a minute later as. Remembered I forgot my wallet at home , tried to start it won't , but no check engine and nothing that shows that their might be something with battery for example . Took to the dealership on a truck , couple of days later they say I. Need ECM and IPDM. Changed both. I Was there when it started BUT the fuel gauge went backwards and when I test drive the fuel consumption meter on screen also goes backwards when I accelerate ( goes to zero ) . Didn't have any of these problems before I change ECM and ipdm ( both has the right numbers ). Acceleration was very very bad and a a lot of gas smell outside. Then a faulty ignition coil . Now when ever we change the coils drive for a while then two ignition coils burnt ( I smell something burning ) . We changed the wire harness ( engine ) . Acceleration was better but still this backward fuel stuff. Then 5 days later again 2 faulty ignition coils . I have no idea what's going on and even he dealership here in Cairo, Egypt don't know anything. We don't have a lot of infiniti here . Nd now they want me to change the ECM again. I hope someone can help me here. ( whenever we change the 2 fault ignition coils , couple of days and they're bad again and not the same ones in particular )

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”