Infiniti fx panic horn and lock/unlock chirp problem!!!

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
Charbel
Car: Infiniti fx35 2003 technology

Hello guys, i am new here and i would like to get some help... I have an infiniti fx35 2003 tech package... Everything was fine with the lock/unlock chirp and the panic horn sound but suddenly all went off!!! The horn works fine.i tried to change the settings on tbe keyfob several times but also nothing.. It changes between the two modes but no sound just flashing.. Does anybody knows if there more than one relay for the horn!!! I am so confused and any help will be appreciated.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

I ASSume all Inifniti's are alike for thi8s option. Here is a video regarding this feature. At least this way you can determine if it was changed unintentionally or if it really is malfunctioning.

IronFistt
Car: 2003 Infitini FX45

I just ran across this thread. My wife drove my 03 fx45 and the horn was no longer working when i locked the car. Ive been checking relays, fuses, etc with no luck. I ran across this thread and tried the solution and it worked like a champ!

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”