Infiniti EX35 Collision Repair HELP!

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
InfinitiChic0802
Car: Infiniti Ex35

Hello. I was hoping to get some recommendations from fellow Infiniti owners. I was rear ended by a horse and buggy a few days ago. I live in Northeast Ohio and am nervous about getting these damages repaired. They back window is completely busted out, the back hatch needs replaced, and the light and panel above the back hatch. The reviews of the Collision centers are not good and was wondering if anyone can share and tips, recommendations, advice, or any helpful information on where to take it for the repairs or how I should proceed with this. So far the party at fault has been easy to work with and say they will pay for all of the damages. I love my car and I just want it fixed properly. TIA for any help anyone can give.

AZG2EX
Car: 2012 EX35

I would recommend taking it to the Nissan/Infiniti Collision center in your area. They'll have direct access to all the parts you need, and it will come with a warranty.

Chelsea John
Car: EX35

I'd second AZG2EX recommendation.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”