Infiniti Dealer Service Price matrix ... here is one snapshot

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, all.

Here is a matrix showing service prices at a local Infiniti dealer. This is from a recent flyer I received in the mail from Frontier Infiniti (also applicable to Peninsula Infiniti.) If there are errors in this spreadsheet, they are data entry errors on my part, and the usual disclaimers apply!

These prices are from a flyer that is valid through 1/31/2006. Prices may be different after that date. The intermediate mileage service points are basically equivalent to other mileage prices ... for example, for the 22,500 and 37,500 mile service, use the 7,500 prices, etc.

Please do remember that technician rates in the S. F. Bay Area are higher than many other parts of the country, so, prices may well be very different elsewhere! However, it is possible to compare the differences between the various Infiniti models.

As usual, click the image here for a larger image that may be more legible.

Z

Innerloop

What does "Coupon" mean here? Pretty big difference!

szh

Innerloop wrote:What does "Coupon" mean here? Pretty big difference!
Sorry, I should have been clearer. The "coupon" is the price in the flyer for the combined service ... in other words, if you asked for the individual service items for each mile point to be done, they total to the "Regular" price, and the "coupon" is the discounted price for all the items to be done at the same service date.

In some cases (like the 7500 mile service), this is indeed a big difference. However, not much is done at that point besides "inspections" and "checks" and oil changes and tire rotation/balance, so it is easier to discount it heavily!

Z

szh

By the way, a surprising thing (for me, anyway) was how high the QX4 service costs are! The QX56 is high also, but this is a new platform too.

Do the equivalent Nissan models (like the Titan, etc.) also have similar high service and maintenance costs?

Z

MattB
Car: 2001 Infiniti I30A

Thanks for posting this...seems like an M45 is approximately $200 per scheduled service more than my G20.

szh

MattB wrote:Thanks for posting this...seems like an M45 is approximately $200 per scheduled service more than my G20.
On average, yes. EDIT: Just noted that you have a G20T, so the difference is less since the T models have some extra charges.

You may want to call your local Infiniti dealer in MA for one or two calibration points too, since these are San Jose, CA prices!

Z

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Man that is expensive.. almost a grand for a G50 60k service..... DAMN...

I keep forgetting how expensive these are to maintain if you rely on the dealer...

szh

elwesso wrote:Man that is expensive.. almost a grand for a G50 60k service..... DAMN...

I keep forgetting how expensive these are to maintain if you rely on the dealer...
True! And still expensive even if you do it all yourself!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”