Infiniti Auto Mechanics In Santa Monica, CA

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Packer_Fan
Car: ???

Can anyone recommend an Infiniti auto repair shop in Santa Monica/West La area? I have a problem with my 2006 M45 Sport sedan where the Audio/Environmental/Status systems to not immediately activate after I start the car. Eventually the systems come up under different configurations, i.e. 1) Radio works but you can't change stations or shut it off 2) the environmental is up but nothing else is working; 3) everything comes up and is working properly, or that is until I shut the car off and then I am back at square 1.

ANy guidance; help, info, about similar situations would be greatly appreciated !

-JB

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Hi JB,

You can try to use the FSM here (see my signature) and see if there is anything in the electronics/AV section for troubleshooting an issue like this and see if that may help you fix it yourself. As for shop, unfortunately I've been to LA once when I was like 18, so I can't help you there.

Packer_Fan
Car: ???

Thanks for your info. I've been going through the forums for incidents noted where a similarity exists. I can only hope.

thanks again !

-JB

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”