Infinit Omaha Dealership / 37x review

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
OmahaLancer
Car: 06 M35x /P
73 CL350

Hey all -

First post....I thought I would share my experience with my local dealer.

I took my 06 M35x in First week of January for the recall fix. I requested a loaner because..work. They were nice enough to put me in a '13 M37x. Not a bad car for a day trade. Turns out they end up breaking my gas pedal while doing the recall repair and call me to say....we have the parts on order. Keep the car for the weekend. I suppose....if I must.

So roll around to Monday morning, and they call me to say the parts are on b/o until Feb 8th. Just keep driving the car. Sure thing, keep mine, Ill keep this. My only concern was could I afford the 92 octane and Sport mode on this thing. Its a thirsty engine in sport mode.

So...3 weeks later. Quick review of the m37x. Everything felt familiar, just new and squishy. Like the white led/gauge setup as opposed to my Orange setup. Sport mode RIPS. Analog clock did not work, so I was always on time for 11:15. Wipers wouldnt function in manual speed adjustment mode (im sure thats the technical term). The weight distribution seems to be higher than my 06. Cornering there is more body roll and oversteer. Power delivery is plentiful, but the electronic throttle would sometimes get confused if inputs were given to rapidly. Gobs of power and torque. Especially good at passing speeds, 6-12 mph...uh huh. Literally leaps forward from 7-10. So that was fun.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with them, considering, I didnt even purchase my 35 from them to begin with! Great customer service , especially Jeremy in service.....now pricing...hmmm.

They offered to replace pads and turn rotors on the rear for $155/per wheel. Haha.....NOPE. Full kit all 4 rotors (slotted & drilled) and pads $185 at my door. I got it, thanks. Alignment - $110. Ouch. (If it wasnt pulling right a touch I would have passed until my regular service stop). Oil filter O-ring replacement - $179 - Double ouch. But you cant change that without changing the oil, which they were already doing for $30. - Good deal on that at least. Warranty recall - $0.

So I have to take it back today, they called and said "Parts came early, come pick it up!" - Shoot. Can they break something else thats backordered?

OmahaLancer
Car: 06 M35x /P
73 CL350

Well maybe they did break something.....my dash center channel speaker is non functional now? How does that even happen. They fix the gas pedal, had nothing to do with the dash.....damn.

rxmclaren7
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35X

sounds like you had a great time with the M37X!! my local dealer only gave me a Q50 AWD as a loner for a few days but i was more than happy with it!! i still need to try out the new M's before i pull the trigger on one!!

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”