Indigo Blue Rogue

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
intoranat
Car: Nissan Rogue '08

Here's a picture of our Indigo Blue Rogue

I don't know how to drive a stick-shift, so I'm just playing around with the Manual mode sport shift on the Rogue... it's pretty fun

mquebe

Beautiful color. Did you just purchase it?

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Wow.. I love that color!!! Great picture.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forums. How do you like the Rogue so far?

spicekay
Car: Rogue

WOW, I love this color! This is almost the same color I have on my Nissan Sentra and it looks good. I was planning to order the black Rogue, but you may have just changed my mind.

What color is the inside? More pics would be nice.

intoranat
Car: Nissan Rogue '08

Thank you, we were going to grab the Black Rogue... then we saw the Blue Rogue and switched our mind (Also we were thinking black would be harder to keep it looking clean).

I'm the primary driver, so I'm loving it. It handles great, our streets are pretty empty since it's a new development so I tried crazy turns, etc. The Rogue stuck to the road and I have to say I feel pretty safe in it.

The Insider color is Gray Leather, we were hoping for Black Leather -- but this was the only option left, and didn't want to wait for the next shipment. Although, the Black/Red Cloth looks and feels very very nice; It was the option on the Black Rogue.

We purchased it for $27,500

I'll update with more pictures, but it's raining here until Friday

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

intoranat wrote:Thank you, we were going to grab the Black Rogue... then we saw the Blue Rogue and switched our mind (Also we were thinking black would be harder to keep it looking clean).

I'm the primary driver, so I'm loving it. It handles great, our streets are pretty empty since it's a new development so I tried crazy turns, etc. The Rogue stuck to the road and I have to say I feel pretty safe in it.

The Insider color is Gray Leather, we were hoping for Black Leather -- but this was the only option left, and didn't want to wait for the next shipment. Although, the Black/Red Cloth looks and feels very very nice; It was the option on the Black Rogue.

We purchased it for $27,500

I'll update with more pictures, but it's raining here until Friday
Congratulations! I saw a blue Rogue at the dealer and that is one nice looking Rogue. Send some rain down south. We have about a three month supply of drinking water in some areas around Atlanta.

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

Beautiful color, I went with a black one but the blue was my 2'nd choice. I was going to wait for the 2009 Murano coming next spring,but one test drive in the Rogue and i was sold. We few we happy few.

spicekay
Car: Rogue

Hey did you receive your black one as yet? Thats the color I am leaning towards but I would love to see pics of it. So if you have it already and dont mind posting some pics..that would be nice

Return to “Rogue Forum”