Import Autoperformance February/March Specials for NICO members ONLY

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
Gofast1
Car: 1995 & 1996 240SX

Greetings All,

We are still feverishly working on the new site with many 1000's more items soon to come. If you haven't stopped by in a while, drop over and take a look at the new items we are now offering.

As a thanks to you guys, we are offering anyone that is a NICO member a 7% additional discount on ANY item on our website except for the turbo kits which you guys already have a great price on.

This 7% discount is available for the months of February and March and still INCLUDES shipping. This can help you get all the little items that nickle and dime everyone to death when trying to complete a project.

There is NO group buy needed, simply find what you want on our site, calculate the price shown -7% and paypal that amount to [email protected] and in the notes section tell us what it's for. It's that easy. We will send you an email confirmation when your item ships out and you are set.

Please keep as much correspondence as possible to email as it will make everyting much smoother.

Feel free to contact us with any questions and thanks again to everyone at NICO!

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

Can't wait for the new site.

5upra
Car: S197

Hello just curious...what kind of price do you have for the Stage 2 kit for NICO members?

pcarp
Car: '93 Coupe

I'm interested in your KA Turbo Kits. I believe you install and tune the kits for your customers too, for a fee.

How much, in addition to the price of the kits, do you charge for each one of your stages?

How long will it take for you to do the installs for each stage?

Is there currently a waiting list for your kits and installations?

Will it cost extra for you to tune the set up?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am still undecided on what power route I want to take. The more I read on this KA-T forum, the more I want to go that route... with one of your kits.

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”