Import Alliance, Nashville, TN July 16-17

Including IL, IN, KY, TN, MI, and OH
anthony870
Car: '11 Nissan Juke 1.6L Turbo S
'09 Nissan Versa 1.8L S H/B (traded)

Hey just wondering who all is going to the Summer Import Alliance. I will be there. Still working out what I will be driving. You will either find me in a '09 Nissan Versa or a '11 Nissan Juke. Hope to see everyone there who can attend.

Time
Saturday, July 16 at 8:00am - July 17 at 5:00pm

4847-F McCrary Rd
Lebanon, TN 37090

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

2011 Juke?!? Sweet.

Unfortunately, I will not be there. I will be in FL for training for my new job.

anthony870

jltibbs wrote:2011 Juke?!? Sweet.

Unfortunately, I will not be there. I will be in FL for training for my new job.

Possibly. been looking with few different dealers but Juke is so hard to find after the Japan disaster. Going to look at a couple Monday at Action Nissan in Nashville and got a guy who said he found one in Murfreesboro that I'm waiting to hear from. We will see how it goes. Don't worry if I get one you will be the second to know. Dwight will be first cause of his awesome friend family discount. lol

Sorry you will miss it, but congrats on the new job.

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

I hope you do scoop up a Juke. That will be awesome.

Once I get on with AT&T, I'll have to get you to swap over the the dark side once again. :yesnod

anthony870

jltibbs wrote:I hope you do scoop up a Juke. That will be awesome.

Once I get on with AT&T, I'll have to get you to swap over the the dark side once again. :yesnod
lol. well we shall see. I still got till September with Verizon.

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Thats fine, I won't physically start in the store until August.

cnichols
Car: 96 Nissan 240SX, 99 Infiniti Q45, 93 Ford Fastiva

Any Nico members planning on coming? Going to be a tent? I'd like to bring a tent and sell some shirts in the Nissan section. Cany any mods bring some NICO gear and setup next to us? We should have at least 5 ladies with us. :naughty:

anthony870

cnichols wrote:Any Nico members planning on coming? Going to be a tent? I'd like to bring a tent and sell some shirts in the Nissan section. Cany any mods bring some NICO gear and setup next to us? We should have at least 5 ladies with us. :naughty:
I will be there and am bringing a tent. Not a mod so won't have any gear but do have some banners to put up. We normally try to setup in the first parking lot on the right. Hope to see you there. Only 2 days away. :woot: :mike :dblthumb:

Therealkillakarebear
Car: 2001 Nissan Maxima VQ3.0DE Stock

I'm going for sure. Can't wait to see some drifting!! :)

tigersharkdude
Car: 1999 Nissan Maxima

anthony870 wrote:
cnichols wrote:Any Nico members planning on coming? Going to be a tent? I'd like to bring a tent and sell some shirts in the Nissan section. Cany any mods bring some NICO gear and setup next to us? We should have at least 5 ladies with us. :naughty:
I will be there and am bringing a tent. Not a mod so won't have any gear but do have some banners to put up. We normally try to setup in the first parking lot on the right. Hope to see you there. Only 2 days away. :woot: :mike :dblthumb:
I bought a tent today too. So we should have at least 2 tents. Also bought some long zipties to tie the tents together. You will need some zipties for the nico banners. If I get out to walmart tomorrow I will pick a pack up but I dont know if I will get up there or not.

anthony870

tigersharkdude wrote:I bought a tent today too. So we should have at least 2 tents. Also bought some long zipties to tie the tents together. You will need some zipties for the nico banners. If I get out to walmart tomorrow I will pick a pack up but I dont know if I will get up there or not.
awesome. i borrowed the tent from tibbs. got the zipties covered. dont worry no cheap ones this time. gonna be awesome

Return to “Central Region”