ignition bypass

A home for 1983–1989 300ZX owners!
cwkerr007
Car: 1985 Nissan 300ZX Non Turbo

hi everybody should have been here long ago i have a non turbo that the ignition trans has gone out twisce since i've had it so it died driving down the road i got it home and it wasn't firing the plugs so i fig it was the tran so i replace it and no fire ok so i update it to a newewer nis modual brand new no fire ok so i start testing the signal wires from the dist to the ecu and i have sig from the dis and bam the crazy person i was dating decides that is the perfect time to fight so i didn't finish testing cause it was her car so she leaves and leaves the car with me so i get in a wreck lose my leg and i'm just getting back to it by the way i never did find that leg lol so my question is is there a stand alone ignition that will work with the dist photo cell that doesn't cost 1000 i'm not interested in performance it's stock i just can't hop back and forth under the hood to diagnose the prob anymore i don't care if i switch to mag pick ups or what i just need it to operate dependably i'm driving my truck and it is killin me in fuel i need my z back so any help is better than none thanx

Return to “300ZX (Z31) Forum”