if plastic parts were scrached during repair by dealers, what action can I take?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
albertwang16

I have my rogue in to replace the heating/cooling box and since they need to take the plastic parts apart, several areas got scraches on them now. I brought it up to them and they said it can't be helped and it does happen.

what action should I take or what rights do I have to those damages? thank you.

cdmuile
Car: Nissan Rogue, Scion tC RS4.0

BS. First of all, it can be helped and it shouldn't have happened. Period. Tell them to either buff out the scratches to your satisfaction or replace the pieces. I hope you have taken pictures of the damage. Document,document,document! Try to get the name of the person that told you " It couldn't be helped". Write down dates, times and people at the service dept you had contact with. Go back to the place you had the work done and talk to the service manager. If the SM blows you off, ask to speak with the General manager. If that fails, the owner. Next, send your pictures along with all documented material to Nissan USA. Regardless of the above people's response (unless positive), contact your local BBB(Better Business Bureau). That'll get their attention. Customers should not be treated that way!

flybooey

Umm....Ditto

mmyye
Car: blue rogue sl awd, leather premium and moonroof

I think my rogue's paint get a little scratch when i did my first free oil change at my dealer, i didnt take any action, just not going there anymore for future service, they wont be that nice and honest to take the responsibilty. to take care of that, i believe.

Return to “Rogue Forum”