Idle problem and some rough and ping at idle and changing

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
davisber
Car: 1993 Infiniti G20 sedan 2.0

I'm having a problem with the car rough idling and a slight skip sound. I clean the MAF sensor, checked plugs for firing, replaced a bad injector, was attempting to change the temp sensor but did not have the right socket to change a sensor and did a fuel injector cleaning and addiitive to clean injectors. All thing done help some but still the minor skip and roughness in idle but when put in gear a little more roughness and pinging What could be throwing it off.Is it the timing ,the temp sensor, possibly a new MAF sensor needed ? I have a new set of wires, distributor cap and rotor button.

RCA

I don't think this is the correct section for you to post.

But you might have already post there with no response. You description has a lot of good details but I can't quite understand what you mean.

Can you record and post a video of the car making those sounds?

davisber
Car: 1993 Infiniti G20 sedan 2.0

I'm sorry, I did not check my e-mail until today but I will send a video of whats going on Monday-11/4. My reason for putting the problem in this category is originally I read about this problem and experienced it with with a '83 280ZX 2+2.my temp sensor making this problem and I thought this would be electronic related.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”