Discussion forum for the venerable 510, and its non-US counterparts, the Datsun 1600 and Bluebird.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:45 pm
- Car: 510
Hey....excuse my inability to recognize this part....but on a '70 510 there is an electrical piece that is bolted to the drivers side top of the radiator with a few wires going to it. What is this part?
- Posts: 8438
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
- Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
- Location: Florida, USA
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 7:21 pm
- Car: 1970 - 2000 5spd Roadster, 1966 SPL311-1600 Roadster
By my recollection you are likely looking at the temperature sending unit. It senses temperature, turns that into a voltage and the other end of the wires would be the temperature gauge on your dash.
Return to “Datsun 510 / Bluebird”