ICC RECALL for 2006m

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

I just gat a recall notice from Infiniti Canada that says the ICC fails to work properly and requires reprogramming at no cost at a dealer. I have a M35x, but I imagine it effects all models of M

The Notice is dated "may" but I just got it;tk

jshattner

Thanks tkeskic. I heard about this on another forum but was not aware that Infiniti Canada had issued recall notices. Given my current experience with the dealer, where I still have not received a phone call about simple parts like a spare wheel cover and wiper blades that were supposedly ordered by him for me after my first service 2 months ago, I guess I won't hold my breath waiting for a notification!

SilverShadow

In the US it is not a recall but a Service Bulletin (ITB 06010)"The Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC) system installed on some M35/45 models may not work as described in the owner's manual when operating in the Vehicle-to-Vehicle Distance Control Mode. When the detection sensor gets dirty the ICC will not turn off as intended and the chime and blinking system display does not operate as described. To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction, Infiniti is conducting a Voluntary Service Campaign to re-program the ICC control module to operate as specified in the owner's manual. See this bulletin for further detail".

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”