Iacv 6 prong female connector

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
Toddfld1
Car: 2002 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 3.5L

Hello, first timer here so please be gentle. I have a 2002 pathfinder LE and have been going thru the whole erratic idling, to stalling out when I let off gas, to now stalled out and won't start agsain, cranke but won't start situation. So I cleaned the throttle body, tool out and cleaned the iacv, cleaned mass airflow sensor. So when I pulled the iacv it definitely seemed to be stuck closed and with a little effort and a can do attitude I managed to get to open again. Upon pulling the iacv I also noticed that the female connector plug was pretty well covered with antifreeze I believe and most of the 6 prongs on the plug were also corroded and outer casing of plug cracked, very cracked. I tested it with voltage meter and was only getting about 9 or so volts at each of the 2 center prongs. After doing my best to clean it up I tested again and got between 11 and 12 volts. Naturally I assumed ive got this and put everything back together only for it to do the exact same thing, crank but not start. Any advice on what the problem is? I'm not exactly able to just go buy a new iacv, MAS, TCS, and finally ECM. I guess my question would be, Is my actual problem the female connector plug, my iacv, both, or iacv and/or ECM? Also forgot to mention that I didn't get a 0505 code but did get 0506 and 0507. I thought I need to do iacv relearn but can't get car started to do so. So there it is, I believe that's everything. I've already spent quite a bit of time reading a lot about this right here in this forum and you guys seem to be the most knowledgeable so I'm really crossing my fingers that we can get this situation pin-pointed to avoid having to purchase unnecessary parts and waste more valuable time. Thanks, I appreciate you guys already👍 Oh and why does it seem to be so difficult to find a 6 prong female connector for that iacv?

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

(Gently) Please don't double post.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”