i need technical information!!!!!!! help!!!!

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
ELITEBB127108

hello....i havent been here in a while since i crashed my s14 240sx... well anyways...im looking for the s13 240sxs now....around 2000~ 3000$$any info would be helpful... but thats not why im posting this...

well....first of all....the s14 and the s14 ka24de's are the exact same engines right? or are they different? any info on that would be helpful....

second...if anyone can get me the real detail of the engine specifications...id appreciate it... such as ....bore size, stroke size, all measurements of the pistons, crank shaft, rings, cams, valves, valve springs, retainers,and some stuff like that...

plus.... im planning on buy a used engine before i buy the shell of the car....the s13's ..(1991~ 1993) uhm.....i was planning on cutting the bore wider....to make almost a 2.5 or a 2.6 liter....i dont know if that'll work but...and...also

some information on the JWT ecu....i heard they raise your rpm to about 7.5 but then....doesnt that mean the stock valves, springs, and retainers can handle the pressure right? or am i wrong? and also...by changing those parts to high performance parts, i wouldnt need a JWT ecu to raise the rpm right? i can make it custom made?

ANY INFO ON THESE QUESTIONS WOULD BE THANKFUL !!!! THANKS!!

ChickenBoo

It's right down there

| \/

Emperor

WTF chicken boo?! lol+

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”