I need information!!

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
DOLLARS_AND_SENSE
Car: Money, Cars

I have finally given up my dream of owning a Sr20Det for now, it is way to expensive to have one swapped in right now!! I am still power hungry though, so I need to know what websites or what information you can you give me to bring out the most power from a KA24DE or KA24E? I want a turbo and I want to be able to kick a Sr20det's butt!! Which platform is better the 24E or 24DE? Also what is the max Horsepower you have seen made by these engines? Thank you for any information!! I have a 1991 S13 if that helps any!! Guys just let me know what I have to do!! I need more power and now!!

JESTER
Car: 2004 Chevy Colorado Bright a** red. 3.5 five cylinder

KA24DE Will do the best, but the SOHC engine can hold its own.

I hear of people making 300 rwhp on stock internals. First thing is to get the engine checked out, Compression check and so forth.You have to upgrade the fuel system and every thing.

There are by far more knowledgable people around then me so they will be more helpfull. Hit the search button, and you can find some good info on budget turbo or junk yard turbo kits.

WDRacing
Car: 95 240SX, 99 BMW 540i, 01 Chevy Express, 14 Ford Escape

My best advice is to read up on forced induction in general first. So you understand everything from detonation to compression ratio. Then sit down and figure out how much money you have to spend. That's really the limiting factor.

WD

Holisticbeatz

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”