I need a clutch, motor mounts, and a hose fix on my rb25det

Discuss the RB20, RB25 and RB26 series engines.
WatShmat
Car: RB25 S14 240sx Zenki

I have an s1 RB25DET in my 95 240sx. The clutch is too track for me and I was looking for some more conservative options since I will be driving it often on the road. What is a good, better than stock, but still comfortable clutch that I should get? Also when I am in neutral and standing still, if I let off the clutch there is a quiet humming noise that starts. Is this something bad and what should I do to fix it?

My motor mounts are cracking and compressed and the oil pan is touching the sub-frame thing. What are some good, budget motor mounts?

Also there is a hose that is pretty much sitting in the hole it goes in and leaking oil. I'll get a better picture later but it is the one connected to the left side of the engine.
And there is sometimes some fluid on top of the engine, not anything that you can feel dampness just grease like stains.

Thanks I'm new to the rb scene and am not sure whats reputable and not. I've never shopped for parts much and since it's a JDM motor they are a bit difficult to find in my week or so of researching.

Return to “RB20DET / RB25DET / RB26DETT Forum”