I need a carburetor for a 1986 nissan 4x4 w/ carb bowl line

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Car: 1986 Nissan 720 pickup

Im in need of a carburetor i have two but there s***. And couldnt make them work and i broke something on one which blows, i have parts too maybe a partial trade? Parts and cash? Paypal would be best for me. And we can figure things out when appropriate. If you need pictures please let me know and i would like pictures to verify its the correct one. Also its the six plug prong and the canister has 5 lines to it one runs to the carb bowl which is missing on my carbs. Please get back to me when possible. Also i dont have alot of money but again i can do trade for parts as well. Thanks guys and if someone can make a tread for " the differences of all the carburetors. For some reason i thought i might be able to make one carburetor out of two carburetors but turns out inside and out are completely different. The top part and middle, one is female and male and Vice versa they dont sit even on the left side. If i would have known this i would have tired it. Nowhere on the internet does it explain the differences in carbs i would really appreciate picking your brains. Thanks again merry Christmas.

Dad's little helper
Car: 1986 Nissan 720 pick up

Have you found a carb yet? I was at a Pick-n-Pull in Northern California and there were 2 carbs on donor trucks. One was an 85 and the other was an 86.
I am pretty sure one of them had the bowl vent line.

Return to “Datsun 720”