i'm screwed

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
RagingPanda
Car: 78' 280Z

Quick story short, it was raining and I have on bald tires. I understeered and headed straight for the curb. I bent the metal structure that holds the struct. My wheel was pushd back, against the car; it's on in the center anymore. 2002 Sentra. Anyone know the name of the metal part that I bent? I need to fix it fast, so I guess I should head up to the dealership and cough off some $$.

piknockout
Car: 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Well, without seeing the car, I would guess that it's probably a bent lower A-arm. Now you might have other connections that are bent, but without seeing it I couldn't tell you much else. For good prices on stock stuff though, contact Greg V over at Mossy Nissan (www.mossyperformance.com - get the number and ask for Greg). If you need more info, do some searches over on http://www.b15sentra.net and you'll get loads of info. Good luck man.

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

Yeah, that sounds like a lower suspension part to me, not a frame issue or anything, so replace it and you should be fine.

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”