I'm on the fence with these....opinions?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
mikethemike
Car: 2010 Altima 2.5s w/ convenience package

Think its a good deal with used tires? Its a staggered set up but only but .5''. OR should I keep looking.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pt ... 06247.html

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

It's a decent deal. They won't have that "stanced" look that's popular with the 240sx crowd.....if that's what you're going for. Do you have a 240sx anyways? Remember, the offset and width will be very important factors to consider depending on the car.

As far as price though, it's not bad at all, especially considering they have no curb rash/damage.

mikethemike
Car: 2010 Altima 2.5s w/ convenience package

AZ89two4Tsx wrote:It's a decent deal. They won't have that "stanced" look that's popular with the 240sx crowd.....if that's what you're going for. Do you have a 240sx anyways? Remember, the offset and width will be very important factors to consider depending on the car.

As far as price though, it's not bad at all, especially considering they have no curb rash/damage.
Well I just do what i did when I bought 350z wheels and just throw on same size tires. IT didnt really make a difference. But I have an Altima coupe. I know what you mean, I would see wheels like this on a 240.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”