I'm new to this forum, and...>>>

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Kohei Saito

Hello everyone,

Please forgave me if my post is not appopriate for this forum, but My name is Kohei, and i'm a reporter for Japanese automobile magazine call "Engine" just assigned to write about G35 coupe owners in US.I'm looking for enthusiastic owners who can help my story. spend moment of times and join me for short interview, as well as photo session.

If you are living in California(northern, central or LA area), and willing, please let me know.:help

Best regards,Kohei Saito

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

There you go guys!Wouldn't be the first time a NICO members gets interviewed about his Infiniti.

Fred..:)

Kohei Saito

I'm surprized no takers...

I guess i have to contact magazine, inform them to contact Nissan by their channels and find owner through dealerships, if possible.

I just want to address example of the candidates.

1) Previous owner of BMW or Mercedes

2) Enthusiast who has high profile as profession

I was down the Los Angels area last weekend, my friend of mine who has daughter graduating high school this month told me that G35 are No.1 choice among her classmate. ( i guess they voted which car to drive after graduation) When was last time teenagers pick Infinity over the Porsche, or whatever...And beleive me she goes private school and their dad have a money to buy the car for them. This kind of story what i'm looking for with actual owner's voices.

My deadline for article is coming, and appreciate your help.

Best regards,Kohei

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

there are relatively few G35 ownersactive on message boards.I'm sure as the week progresses more will come forward to help you :)

Bluestreak
Car: Cars, fatherhood, baseball, music

I replaced my leased 2000 BMW 528i by buying a G35 6M/T coupe in February. Unfortunately, I live in New York, and I know you're looking for someone on the west coast. If you decide I can help, let me know.

Kohei Saito

Dear Bluestreak

Thank you for reply.

Magazine's editorial office already sent request to Nissan and inform local dealers for introducing me the owners, but you are the type of a person who's i'm looking for interview. Would you be interested to talk to me over the phone/email?

Best regards,Kohei

PS: I took Skip Barber 2days advanced driving as well, 4 days with Bob Bondulant 2 years later.

vq35de
Car: G35 Sedan Leather 6MT

how about some sedan love here?

I have a Sedan, am an enthusiast, unfortunately I have no high profile (jsut a chemist) job, and didn't have the money for Mercedes, BMW or Porche but I did test drive some 330's and 328's from last couple years first.

Oh yeah, try over on 6MT.net and G35Driver.com there are some other guys there who have autocrossed in there G's

Me, I have only been to the dragstrip a couple times so far for R&D data.

Good luck

Bluestreak
Car: Cars, fatherhood, baseball, music

Dear Kohei,

I think I've set up my profile to allow private messaging, so if you send me a private message with info for a phone call or e-mail of questions (e-mail would probably be better, as time difference and work schedule will make a call difficult) I'd be glad to respond.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Blue streak and others:

We disabled PM's, because leaving them enabled would often lead to memebrs PMing their questions to each instead of posting them, making for a less useful site.On your prfile you can leave email function enabled which will allow members to email you, via your NICO profile w/o seeing the real addy (or having to bother typing it)

Hope you guys dont mind.

Fred...:fruit

Kohei Saito

OK, i'm back from another assignment, guess what i received today.

Thank you Nissan for let me drive this car for week, since PM is not functioning, Bluestreak please email me at

[email protected]

I'll be in and out taking picture of G35 as well as interviewing owners, but i really like to include you for my story. If you can send me pics of your car as well as yourself (attached digital photo is ok) would be great too.

Thank you again for moderator here as well as people responded my post.

Best regards,Kohei Saito

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”