I'm in!!...but need help!

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
Edonosocl

Hi guys...first of all, thanks to all of you who help me with your comments in my very first and previous post of weeks ago .just wanted to let you all know that I picked up my G37 Convertible yesterday! I was lucky enough to be the first G37 convertible owner in Chile, and it's so exciting. It is automatic white/wheat and I supposed fully loaded as it is the European version and unique version that they are bringing....for example it comes with the Bose premium sound system and navigation system but sadly I can't use it because of chile map isn't available :0(...that's really sad. I will abuse of your help again asking some questions?.

1. I want to turn off the headlight 45 second on option after the engine is off, but there is NO way of finding that damn comfort and convenience menu option! To turn it off...simply there isn't that option on my car.

2. Maybe It's me, but I find little "noisy" the engine?...I mean, I feel it little too sonorous even at lower speeds...maybe it's normal, but it little annoying.

3. If someone can suggest how to load Chile's Map into the navigation system would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your kind help!.

Enrique from Chile

cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

Congrats on new ride, overall you will enjoy it.

1. I want to turn off the headlight 45 second on option after the engine is off, but there is NO way of finding that damn comfort and convenience menu option! To turn it off...simply there isn't that option on my car.
- Check your owner's manual - you can adjust the time for lights to go off

2. Maybe It's me, but I find little "noisy" the engine?...I mean, I feel it little too sonorous even at lower speeds...maybe it's normal, but it little annoying.
- It's hard to tell, what sound you get, starting time it may be a bit noisy but then - it should purrr

3. If someone can suggest how to load Chile's Map into the navigation system would be greatly appreciated.
- Check with Navteq who supplies Infiniti Nav maps, see if they have one for Chile...

Enjoy the ride.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”