I`m back.. and in Japan! (pics soon)

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PongAtari

Howdy folks, long time no see. I`ve been busy moving over to Japan and getting settled in here. I`m living in Kakogawa, which is about 30 minutes west of Kobe by train. Everything`s pretty cool here.. especially (of course) the cars! My town isn`t a huge metropolitan area, but it`s far from being rural. There are a lot of really nice cars driving around here. GT-Rs, Silvias, FDs, NSXs, hachirokus, Z33s, just about anything you could think of! Best of all, I haven`t seen (heard) a single farting Civic since I`ve been here. I have pictures, but I don`t have my computer at home connected to the internet yet, so I can`t upload them, but I`ll let you guys know as soon as they`re posted. I don`t have a car over here yet, but I`m planning on getting either an S13 or S14 K`s. I was considering a HCR32 GTS-t, but it seems like the Silvia is actually a better car.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

PongAtari wrote:Best of all, I haven`t seen (heard) a single farting Civic since I`ve been here.
ROFLMAO!!!:rotflmao :rotflmao

PLEASE post some pics soon! I can't wait to see some homeland Nissans!! :thumbup

Return to “General Chat”