I love my Versa

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
vtyde
Car: 2011 Versa hatch, M/T, Power plus pkg

I just wanted to give a shoutout to my trusty 2011 Versa hatch. I haven't had a single problem with this car. Almost 90k miles, with just regular maintenance, one brake job, and I'm only on my 2nd set of tires. It's not fast by any means, but with a manual tranny and a front strut brace and rear sway bar, it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive. Decent fuel economy and tons of space to haul crap from Home Depot. It's just an all-around great car. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting this.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

We love ours too! We just hit triple digits on the odometer and might need a pair of tires sometime soon.

I'll be pulling the backseat cushion out and taking it as a camper this weekend to go snowboarding. :gapteeth:

We recently purchased a door and jam from Home Depot, tossed in in the trunk and dove home! (yes, that cushion was out of the way and we fold down the passenger seat and the door fits on that).

Ours is an automatic, but I've taken it out on mountain roads and gotten aggressive with it. People actually pulled over to let me pass! Squealing tires can intimidate some easier that others... don't tell my wife. :nono:

We lost an antler though. :frown: One of those Rudolph car kit antlers. We drove around last night looking for it and no luck. You should get a set for yours!

Basin Motorsports
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa S Hatchback

I am on my second one and have about 82k miles on it. On my 3rd set of tires. No major issues with mine either.

Return to “Versa General Chat”