I love my shotgun/hunting thread...there is dead stuff inside, you were warned!

Hiking, fishing, hunting, boating, biking, travel and recreation-related discussion forum
drftsil8ty
Car: Cobalt SS turbo

well I went duck hunting a couple weekends ago and I just cant believe how well did I preform but aswell as my gun. I have a Benelli super black eagle II (left handed) semi-auto. Im so lucky to be able to own such a badass gun. The kick of this gun is amazing, cause there is basically none!, and the weight is something else! well Im done braggin so here are some pics of the ducky's that I bagged! btw if your ever in the market of buying one of these shotguns I highly recommend it, but be warned they are expensive!!!

well here are some pic's of my hunting outtings!

this one is the hog I shot with my brother 7mm rifle, I would'nt really call this hunting, but i guess it still is. Basically we were on a buggy chasing these hogs down, But it was a blast still

these are pictures of my duck hunting outtings! These were all shot on lake Okeechobee. We were in a 12ft john boat doing the whole duck calling things and behind a blind. This was so much fun!

well this is all the pictures so far! there will be more to come, I think im going turkey hunting soon, if I do i'll update this thread!

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

pics of the gun?

Benelli makes an excellent shotgun.

I wanna get one of the M3's at some point.

drftsil8ty

sure np i'll get one later! its not that great on the eye imo. its all sythnetic black.

bigred240sx
Car: 91 240sx fb w/ super hicas(wrecked)
1976 280z
2009 frontier

what birds are with the 2 mallards

Logan76
Car: Junk

Nice, I prefer Berretta's shotguns, but benelli makes a nice weapon also.

drftsil8ty

Kout (spelled something like that)

Return to “The Great Outdoors”