I love my Friggin Altima Coupe!!!

All things Altima Coupe.
flex317

I was driving out for lunch and i had a driver in a Audi S4 make me roll down my windows and ask me how i liked the car. I gave him the thumbs up and he said my car is dope!!! then while i was coming back to work. a family walking to their Acura RL, told me nice car...very nice!! Man i tell you ever since i got this car a week ago, i cannot get enough of it and all i want to do is drive everyday!! I mean everywhere i go i get compliments..I can't wait till i get rims and drop it...then it will be game over!!!

eberger
Car: 2008 Silver 2.5s Altima Coupe

did you get your windows tinted? I am trying to find a place for that, and I want to drop mine too! I think the car will look perfect dropped with tinted windows and new rims and tires.

flex317

eberger wrote:did you get your windows tinted? I am trying to find a place for that, and I want to drop mine too! I think the car will look perfect dropped with tinted windows and new rims and tires.
No tint yet..actually tinting my headlights GT yellow...then drop..then rims...This car is too beautiful too tint the windows...i want people to see who's driving it.. =)

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”