I got to explore the JX

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
Fezzik
Car: 2010 G37 Vert w/ stage 1 GTM supercharger

Well I just got back from the dealership and got to sit start and rev the pre production model. They stated test drives can start on March 20th. The pictures do not do it justice. It looks great!!!! It also has a color lcd info screen in between the rpm and speedo and give lots of info. There is even an option to change the vehicle color on the info screen to the color of your car. Just showing off teh color lcd. Also the cameras will show you the tires when reversing so parrallell parking will be greater. The 3rd row seating is really roomy. I dont know how they did it but the car is smaller but has more leg room for everyone. It felt comfortable in all the seats. Got to see the baby seat in place an how it moves foward to allow kids in the back. A nice feature that seems to work well. Engine bay is really tight. Doesnt look like much room to do much, but we will see how aftermarket goes on it. The infiniti people were saying low to mid 20s on gas mileage and about mid 40ks for pricing depeding onoptions.

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

Very cool! I'm jealous. I'm still not sure what to think of the styling, but it might grow on me.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”