i got a question about a problem

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
Xam

my alignement is messed up just wondering if its easy to do the alignment?

NISTECH

unless someone added some aftermarket adjustment only your toe is adjustable. you can set it with a tape measure. it should be 1 to 3 mm in. you measure from the center of the tread on one side to the center of the tread on the tire on the other side of the car. have a helper. make sure the tape measure is straight [not interfering with the under carridge of the car. take one measurement in front of the tires and one behind it .the front of the front tires should be 1 to 3 mm less then the rear of the front tires. you can also take up any steering wheel off set while adjusting the tie rods.

to get the steering wheel so its straight when going down the road. for example if the steering wheel is off center to the left you need to screw the left inner tie rod into the outer tie rod and screw the right inner tie rod out of the outer tie rod. This will essencially move the entire inner rack components to the left bringing your steering wheel toward center. make these adjustments in half turn increments and recheck ,it doesnt take much.

Axel Grungy
Car: 2001 G20 5spd

or just take it to an alignment shop to get it perfect, i dont think id trust myself to do an alignment

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”