I got a fulled loaded Orange Alloy

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ddaisydee76
Car: 2008 Orange Alloy Nissan Rogue

I got my fully loaded Orange Alloy Rogue today. Love it! It has the black leather interior. Let me know if you want pics. I can post them but I figured by now everyone knows what an orange Rogue looks like.
Modified by ddaisydee76 at 1:24 PM 10/21/2007

spicekay
Car: Rogue

sure, we would love to see pics

rogueleader1
Car: 08 Nissan Rogue

PICS PICS PICS!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

I have still not seen this color in person. This was my first choice butthe dealer didn't have one & I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

RL1

ddaisydee76

Here are the pics. Sorry for the truck in the background. If you want more let me know

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Modified by ddaisydee76 at 1:19 PM 10/21/2007
Modified by ddaisydee76 at 1:22 PM 10/21/2007

Harveyeyes
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Wicked Black/Grey Leather

Thanks for the pictures - orange isn't for me, but looks good!

These are the first pictures I have seen of the leather in real life - looks nice! I have been holding out for the leather package, and now I am 100% convinced it is what I want! Thanks! Anyone have pics of the gray leather?

spicekay
Car: Rogue

looks good. You said you seat is black leather? I see some specks of red in it..is that so? So I guess there is no full black seat then

ddaisydee76

Yes there are specks of red. I was initially concerned about how this would look with an orange car, but I'm glad I went with the black. The red in the leather compliments the lighting in the dashboard.

blaruffa
Car: Nissan Rogue

Thanks for posting the pictures. I like the Black and Red Leather, I was worried what is really was going to look like. I can't wait to see it person, on my Red Rogue tomorrow.

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

Hey there ddaisydee76

Nice choice of colors...Funny thing...My wife came home this afternoon and says she saw one of the orange Rogues on Meridian today....she doesnt care for the color and prefers our Gotham Grey...I like al the colors except the blue..(( I hate blue )) a few short minutes after joining this forum I find this thread.

when I first looked at the pics of your car, the thing that caught my attention first was the background flora. I was thinking it looked soooo familiar, almost like ive been there before. Then I started looking at the surrounding houses....and they too look really familiar.

Then I noticed the Korum of Puyallup plate on the front....

My wife is laughing at me because I seem to be hung up on " What housing development is that?..."

But anyways neighbor...It's nice to see that there is another Rogue roaming around Puyallup..

Keep your eyes and ears open for a honk and a wave if I spot you sportin' down Meridian!!

And with that "Poppin' Orange Alloy paint...you won't be too hard to NOT see !!

Leo2005

I hate white. In my opinion even silver looks better than white. Anyway my dealer still didn't find me the rogue that i want. I'm considering either orange or black. Inside its gotta be dark. NO WHITE COLOR ANYWHERE.

Return to “Rogue Forum”