I get no power to left rear door see........

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
Q45dude
Car: 94 Q45

this has been going on for a while. it would work sometimes and not the other times. last week it totally went out. I wanna make sure it is module before I go and buy it.

the problem is I don't get any power to that door. (the little light when the door is opened does not turn on).

Does getting no power at all to the door still have to do with the module being bad or do I got another problem?

Where would I find the module? how much am I looking at? anyone got any they wanna get rid of?

thanks

Jeff Williams
Car: 1994 Q45t, 2000 I30t, 2004 M45, 71, 72, 73, 82 & 2000 Corvettes

It does sound like the door LAN module. The TSB has a test t osee if it is communicationg, and should flash a code in the interior lights, if it is bad.

Layla had a bad one, and the light wouldn't come on, the door wouldn't lock or unlock autmatically, the console window switch would not work, and the alarm would not set. The interesting thing, is that the window switch in the door worked whether the ignition was on or off.

I got one from a guy in California parting out his Q, for $10.

It is a tan plastic box, where all the door wiring comes to. It could be a bad connection or solder. I think the salty trip from Japan might have long-term consequences on all our wiring. It just took 10 to 12 years for it to start showing up.

Q45dude
Car: 94 Q45

Thanks Jeff. I'll search the classifieds to find one.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”