I can't find this oil leak!!

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Katapl
Car: 91' R32 Sedan

Hi folks!

I just bought an R32 a couple days ago. I'm trying to get everything buttoned up before I even think about touching it for mods. I've found quite a bit of oil under it which seems to be just under the big front crossmember and on the left side of the vehicle about under the turbo. I cleaned the area up yesterday, drove it a bit and let it leak. I crawled under it again tonight and couldn't find the leak, but found a bunch of oil on the ground! :gotme

The side of the block looks clean. I don't have a mirror, so I did my best to check the back of the valve covers and couldn't find anything. I also looked almost everywhere and couldn't find a thing, but there's oil on the cross member and the trailing arm. I can't find a thing as far as leaks go! I will say I noticed somewhat of a leak at the oil drain plug, but that, to my knowledge, wouldn't be possible to end up dripping where the puddle is underneath it.

Here's an album I took with pictures underneath the car tonight. It was the best I could do.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=127NmX ... CnWbm5jmit

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”