I bought my M45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
carbuff
Car: 2006 M45

I purchased a 2006 Infiniti M45 from the Midway Auto Team, Phoenix, AZ yesterday. The entire process was extremely enjoyable.

Every delearship person I met while looking looking at their inventorywas courteous, pleasant and responded to my questions with immediate and detailed answers.

I especially appreciate the sales person from whom I purchased my M45. He conducted himself in an exemplary and professional manner. He was competent, knowledgeable and had the patience to fully explain the operations of the many M45 features to me without talking down to me or by assuming a superior manner.

I have purchased many new cars over the years. This was one in which I had an excellent buying experience.

The M45 I bought has a Serengeti Sand exterior and the Wheat/Rosewood interior. While this combination is rather sedate and not as striking as other M45 color combinations, it is one that my wife and I very much like.

We look forward to having many great years of ownership driving this fine beauty.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Congratulations, indeed!

When you get a chance, please post pictures, and your impressions of the driving experience, etc.

Your experience with the dealership is typical of most Infiniti dealers (there are a few exceptions sadly) and you will find similar good support in the service department too!

Z

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

Way to go. You're gonna love this car. Welcome to the forum.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”