I bought a BMW, vip help

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
corey240
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX Base Drift Machine

I totaled my kouki s14 and bought a track car s13 and a 98 bmw 318i. 4 Door. BLACK! Tan leather interior. I am going to VIP it. Doesa anyone know a company that sells clean lip kits for thes? I cant find anything@!

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Seriously, it will probably be very difficult to do what you want with that. Um, get that thing low, get some super low offsets, achieve Tsuriachi, and that will probably be as close as you can get to VIP style on that.

Koshin
Car: JP'd out Y32 Gloria GTU, 750 hp '87 Grand National, '63 Impala SS 327/4 speed

not much you can do with that buddy, you could lower it and put some big meshies on it and itd be dope....but never VIP, wrong whip for it...or sell it and get a Q of some sort...

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

oo boy sorry to break your heart ..you will never be true vip car but you might get away with a vipinspired if you accept that ..

sorry for being so blunt but some one gotta tell you some time

corey240
Car: 1993 Nissan 240SX Base Drift Machine

No. Just because its not a lexus/nissan ect doesnt mean I cant make it vip. I am going to do it ive found enough since I started this thread. Vip is a style, not an opinion or rule. VIP is also not a specific car. Dont play that bs.

S13CoupeLover
Car: 1990 240sx hatch

You keep telling yourself that.

But for real, will NEVER be VIP, VIP Style surrreee why not?? any car can be VIP Style, but not every car can be VIP. and you're right VIP is a STYLE, For JAPANESE luxury cars.

Also you have to remember it's your car, not any of ours. You do what YOU want to. If you do VIP Style it will look nice for sure! but... everyone who is a true VIP enthusiasts might think it's nice but will never except it as a VIP.

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

We're not looking to bash you, bro. We're just saying that doing a BMW to look VIP, can only be that. In all technical terms, it will only be VIP style. There's nothing wrong with that. Do it up and lets see what you come up with.

TBrack
Car: none

find old school japanese magazines about EXE style that is the closest you will come to VIP style

a bmw however will never be considered VIP

KNEXX

Corey the response you got so far is very good advice. Being a hardcore VIP enthusiast anything outside of Toyota, Nissan, and a select few its not a VIP Car. Personally, I dont care for seeing them imo. My reasoning is you would never car a lowered car a Lowrider or a Euro an "Import" Same theory...No BS or hating... research what VIP is? As for your car, I'd look at doin a Euro, GANGSTA fitments topped with performance. Good Luck

Return to “VIP Forum”