I am still loving my Rogue, are you?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
jlsatt00

I was looking over the forum just now when I realized that the last several post are all about problems. Of course all news cars will have some small problems, especially when they are a new model. As of late, I have had a few minor glitches with my Rogue, but nothing terrible. A few bugs may need to get worked out, but I am pretty confident my dealer will work well with me.

Long story short, for anyone reading this forum and considering the Rogue, I am still loving my Rogue. It still puts a smile on my face everyday as I make my commute. So....what about the rest of you Rogue owners. Are you glad you made this purchase?

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

I haven't had the first problem and would do it all over again. As a matter of fact after my wife's Accord was in a fender bender I half seriously talked about trading her Accord for another Rogue, only this time I would get the AWD with leather to have all the options available. The Rogue is a blast to drive and I look forward to many miles in the Rogue!

exeunt
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom Pearl

Yep, not going with the leather is the only regret I have right now. I sure could use those heated seats

Loving the drive and the vehicle in general.

Derango
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD w/ Premium Package

Even with the gear shifter squeak I'm experiencing, I still love my rogue.

It's a minor (slightly annoying) issue, but nothing dealbreaking.

DCAB136
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

I am still loving the Rogue!! I agree that these little problems that come up are just part of getting a new car. I haven't experienced anything yet that made me second guess getting this car.

Roguerunner
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

I've had mine for about 6 weeks & have not had 1 problem so far (knock on wood!) It's been such a pleasure to drive & it still feels thrilling every time I hop into it! (Don't you just love the smell when you first get in?!) I just programmed all the holiday channels on the XM radio,Ch.103-107 & they are GREAT!! Not the same boring crap you hear all the time!

Return to “Rogue Forum”