I am sick and tired of

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
nadirgholi
Car: 94' Q45t- 236K miles.

having to have to follow the instruction at http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/cookie_help.htm every time I want to post a topic or reply to a topic since the web site change over.

I am registered and login just fine. When I attempt to post a topic or reply to one it takes me to a page that says I am not registered.

Venting off ;-)

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Do a search in your cookies folder for nissaninfiticlub and kill it. If this is Greek to you, don't do it.

If I come in through nissaninfiniticlub.com, I have to log-in at the bottom of the page every time to post or see which posts are new.

If I come in through nissaninfiniticlub.net, the cookie is recognized as that is where I was logged-in when it was originally stored.

nadirgholi
Car: 94' Q45t- 236K miles.

It is not cookie relate. It is not machine specific. I have tried multiple computers at different locations. Same result.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Try emailing Nancy aka themonarch our website amdninistrator.

Fred...:)

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

nadirgholi wrote:having to have to follow the instruction at http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.net/cookie_help.htm every time I want to post a topic or reply to a topic since the web site change over.

I am registered and login just fine. When I attempt to post a topic or reply to one it takes me to a page that says I am not registered.

Venting off ;-)

If you use IE try going to Tools > internet options > delete files

AND Tools > internet options > delete cookies

that should solve your problem

s14=pimpin'

Every time I hit "submit reply" it takes me to a screen that says "no thread was specified". I have to hit back, and then submit again and it will usually work. Kinda annoying considering sometimes i forget. I'm using IE

Return to “General Chat”