HUMMING noise?? HELP!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
Wheelguy
Car: 07 Armada

hey guys! I am new to the forum and need some advice, havent been to the dealer yet mostly because I hate my local dealer. Looking for some insight. I am getting a very subtle driveline humming noise on my 07 Armada. It has 12,000 miles, and only does it around 30mph and 60mph. low hum, not related to wheels or tires, (I have changed them out thinking that might be the problem) and it does it whether I am in 2wd or 4wd, no changes. It almost feels like it is stuck in 4wd but the indicator light shows that it is not. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Also looking for the best mods/ bang for the buck! Any advice? I was thinking exhaust but dont want to make a mistake and hate it. I want something MEDIUM aggressive, not somethng that will drive me nuts every time I ride down the highway!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Maybe a simple suggestion, but get the beast to the dealer, they should totally be able to help you out. I have not heard of that problem at all. Let me know what the dealer tells you. Good luck!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”